Life is like a camera…focus on what’s important, capturethe good times, develop from the negative, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
I have always been active and loved sports, but during my four pregnancies I put on a lot of weight and wasn’t happy. I made a commitment to get myself back to looking and feeling good. I started CrossFit 3 years ago and found what I had been searching for. I kicked the baby weight quickly and haven’t looked back since. I look better, feel younger and I enjoy everyday full of energy! CrossFit has become something I am so grateful for. It has not only changed my life, but my family’s as well.
I want to share my passion and enthusiasm for healthy living with everyone. Get ready TILT, ’cause here I come!
B.A. Framingham State College
M.Ed. Lesley University
• 2013 CFNE Masters Competition – 12th Place
• 2013 Tough Mudder Race, Gunstock, NH
• 2012 CFNE Masters Competition – 13th Place
• 2012 Tough Mudder New England at Mount Snow
• 2012 Vermont Spartan Beast at Killington
• 2009 Sprint Triathlon in Hopkinton, MA
• 2009 Rukus Military Obstacle Race in Amesbury, MA